If you believe that your work has been copied on the nativenationamerica.us website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify our Copyright Agent (identified below) in writing, and include the following:
– Your physical or electronic signature, as the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or as a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
– Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at our site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
– Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed, or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
– Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, or email address.
– A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
– A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
Such notices should be sent to our Copyright Agent at the following address:
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
Please also note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.