Imagine that you’re in front of a castle. The scenario then unfolds through the questions which follow. How easily do you take risks in life? What do you think may happen in the future and what image do you think others have of you?
Take paper and pencil, note the responses and know more about your character, through this fanciful walk from the castle.
1. You are in front of the door of the castle. Just how do you imagine it?
– It is a simple door
– It is covered by plants and is somewhat hard to find
– It is a huge wooden door with metal details and it looks a little frightening
2. You pass the door of the castle and also recognize there’s not any soul. It is desert. What is the first thing you see?
– A huge library, wall to wall full of books
– A huge fireplace and a hot fire burning
– A large banquet hall with huge chandeliers and red carpets
– A long corridor with many closed doors
3. You look around and find a staircase. You choose to climb the staircase. What exactly does the stairs look like?
– It looks sharp and massive like not leading anywhere
– It is an impressive spiral, grand staircase
4. Once you climb the stairs, you reach a little room in which there is only one window. How large can it be?
– It is a normal window
– It’s too small, almost skylight
– The window is huge, so that it takes almost the entire surface of the wall
5. You look out the window. What do you really see?
– Large waves crashing furiously on rocks
– A snowy forest
– A green valley
– A small, vibrant city
6. You move down the staircase and you’re back in the area where you were when you entered the castle. You go right ahead and find a door at the back of the building. You open it and go out in a lawn. What exactly does it look like?
– It is full of hypertrophic plants, grasses, broken wood and fallen barbed wire
– It is impeccably maintained with countless colorful flowers
– It’s a little jungle, but you can imagine how beautiful it would be if someone cleaned and put it in order
1st Question – The door
The door reflects your attitude to new experiences. If you imagined a simple, everyday doorway, you probably are not frightened of any new challenge and will examine your fortune in new items and situations without another thought.
In case you’ve picked the hidden door, then you probably do not understand what you have to do in the long run and your life in it, and it looks fuzzy and undefined.
Of course, when you have selected a large, scary doorway, then you probably are afraid of the unknown and find it difficult to escape your comfort zone and try new experiences.
2nd Question – Inside the castle
The space within the castle is the idea that you believe other people to have of you. If by way of example you saw a library, you likely think that you’re the person who affirms others and helps them find answers to their problems.
The large fireplace provides a feeling of warmth and fire which you think you cause in people.
A fancy ballroom indicates you believe that you can dazzle people around you and you have a whole lot to give.
In case you ended up in a very long corridor with closed doors, you believe you’re difficult to understand and others might have to attempt much to ‘penetrate’ more within you.
3rd Question – The staircase
The stairway reveals the image that you have of existence. The sharp and massive stairs shows a person who sees life as suffering, with many difficulties. Unlike the beautiful spiral staircase that shows how romantic a individual is.
4th Question – The window
The window will be the way you feel at this time. A little window means that you’re feeling miserable and trapped on your life. It may feel like there is no way out of what you are having in this period.
A standard window shows a individual who has realistic demands and expectations of life at this phase. You realize that there are limits, however, the future is here and it looks obvious for you.
Conversely, if the window is gigantic, you probably feel invincible, totally free and able to achieve exactly what you would like.
Question 5th – The view from the window
The view from the window is the summary of your whole life! A stormy sea shows a busy and erratic lifestyle, while a snowy woods is connected with a person who lived isolated and isolated from the crowds. The green valley indicates your own life is calm and stable, without a lot of stress and anxiety. Finally, the vibrant city is linked to somebody who generally lives full life interacting with lots of individuals.
Question 6 – The courtyard of the castle
The picture of the courtyard will be the picture which you have in your mind of your own future! So if your garden is shiny and neat, afterward you feel that your future will be heavenly. On the contrary, a picture of a promising but neglected backyard shows an optimistic man, who is concerned if he can find the energy to take charge of his life and make his future more beautiful. Individuals who picked the grassy, ruined garden are pessimistic that don’t own a nice image of the future.