Lucid dreaming is the experience of being fully conscious within a fantasy which you are, in reality, in a fantasy. This realization leads to complete power for the dreamer, enabling him to go anywhere and do anything else in their own dream. You might have had this happen to you once or twice in your life, but chances are the dream didn’t last long.
This is because when people become excited from recognizing they have achieved lucidity, they tend to awaken. Just just how does one avoid this issue, or even have more consistently lucid dreams in the first place? It’s a rather long process before one can get good at lucid dreaming, but there is absolutely a means to do it in case you are committed. Make your whole day on continuous experience!
1) Master Dream Re-Call
Before you can lucid dream, you have to have the ability to remember that fantasies you’ve so which it is possible to enhance your technique. To begin with, let’s before you go to sleep you will remember your fantasies. Recite something like “I will remember my dreams tomorrow morning.” This will place the idea in your head and make remembering simpler.
Second, determine your way for documenting your dreams when you do remember them. Whether it’s a diary, blog, or podcast, list the entirety of your dream in some concrete manner. Documenting your fantasies will force you to remember every little detail of the dream and will train your mind to automatically recall. The fantasy record will also allow you to return and recall dreams from weeks and months ago so you can start looking for patterns (that can help you attain consistent lucidity).
If you are experiencing trouble remembering dreams even with these approaches, you can set alarms to wake you up throughout your REM sleep cycle so you’ll always wake up during your dream. Sleep cycles are 90 minutes long on average and REM sleep happens at the end of the cycle. So in the event that you set your alarm for any 90 minute interval after you fall asleep, then you’ll most likely end up waking up through a dream, making it a lot easier to remember.
2) Carry Over Some Consciousness
Decide on a night when you’re so tired that you will fall asleep the moment you hit the mattress…but do not. Do not jerk them open; you are not hoping to stay awake, only to continue to keep your eyes open. Finally you will fall asleep without even realizing it. For some reason this will make you conscious once you start to dream, making it easier to go lucid. Try this over and over and you’ll receive results soon. After all, what better things do you have to do when attempting to fall asleep?
3) Reality Checks
If step 2 isn’t allowing you to go awry, try reality checks. This is accomplished by establishing a pattern of reality checks throughout your day (yes, when you’re alert) so that you will naturally check if you are dreaming when you’re asleep. You can check if you are dreaming about countless ways ranging from pinching yourself, checking if your watch is on or perhaps checking how high you can jump.
As stupid as this sounds when you are awake, you have to take it seriously or you won’t take your reality check seriously in your dreams either. Check if you’re dreaming at routine intervals to keep yourself in check till it becomes a part of your routine. At that point, you will nearly be ready to lucid dream.
4) Final Tips
- Practice meditation so that you can get used to being in an altered state of mind and become more comfortable with lucid.
- If you can feel yourself losing the dream, start to spin around and the dream will usually become clear again. This also works to get out of nightmares because spinning around can reset the surroundings of your dream.
- Know what you want to do first when you begin lucid dreaming so that you will not waste your lucidity thinking of what you want to try ex. flying, visiting other planets, time travel, etc.
- 5-HTP, a natural dietary supplement that aids in serotonin production, has been proven to make lucid dreams more common and more vivid.
- There are some binaural beats that assist in inducing lucidity by bringing your brain to the lucid frequency that you can download for free via torrents. Just search “lucid dreaming” in the audio section of your preferred torrent search engine. There are also step-by-step walkthroughs available if you are having exceptional trouble achieving lucidity.
Stuff To Do In Your Dreams
Bear in Mind that you can do ANYTHING on your Fantasies and that Fantasies are directly linked with your subconscious, so lucid dreaming May lead you to a crazy discoveries on Your Own.
- Fly through the sky, to another planet, to another dimension
- Spend a night with your favorite celebrity, past or present
- Call yourself from your cell phone and ask important questions, you will get answers
- Go to heaven or hell and have a look around
- Be a superhero and save the world from Hilary Clinton!