When I first began developing my gifts of shamanism, it was since I had learned in reading given by my sister, I had the talent to heal other people. I was told this was actually the familial, ancestral present of shamanism that was passed down to me.It’s hard to say what would or could have occurred if I had not received this information in the specific time which I did, however one thing is sure, the present was evident and present through many signs and clues existent in my life.
If you’re a healer, chances are you will find signs, signals, and clues all around you. The important thing is knowing where to look.You don’t have to know a medium or see an intuitive reader of any sort to know you own a recovery gift.All you need to do is look in your life.
29 Signs that You’re a Healer
– You feel extreme empathy, often feeling emotions and experiences as physical sensations of pain and hurt
– You’re often told it’s soothing to be around you
– Those around you rarely get sick
– You have now or have ever been diagnosed with anxiety or panic disorders
– You have now or have ever been diagnosed with any mood disorder
– You think of solutions for others to make their lives better
– You have a strong desire to help others, even at a loss of your own resources or needs
– You’re already in a traditional healing field – medical workers, massage therapists, chiropractors, guidance counselors, physical therapists, veterinarians or vet techs, and more.
– You have a history of healers in your family. Your parents, siblings, grandparents, great-grandparents, etc. are or were engaged in healing based professions – medical, touch, spoken, or otherwise.
– You frequently experience heightened awareness in public places – difficulty breathing or nervous butterflies
– You walk into a room and can immediately tell if there’s been a fight or a disagreement before you arrived
– You’re the person people turn to for comfort, problem solving, and kind words during difficult times. . . and you always help
– You find yourself feeling like problems of others are dumped on you for fixing.
– You’re frequently drained at the end of the day, especially on days involving large amounts of social interacting
– You’ve noticed that you have special touch with animals
– Small children and animals are often drawn to you, even when they’re shy around others
– Complete strangers spill their life stories to you without asking
– People ask you for back and shoulder rubs, or back scratches and you’re known for being good at them
– You like to ensure people feel comfortable when they’re visiting your home or space
– You often feel overwhelmed with the amount of things you’ve agreed to help others with
– You regularly experience shoulder and neck pain
– Your friends and coworkers often come to you for your trusted opinion on potential romantic prospects or new job hires
– Your preferred method of exercise is based in the outdoors – going on a walk, a jog, or doing yoga in nature while breathing fresh air is both stimulating and relaxing to you
– You have an interest in Spiritual based healing methods – energy healing, reiki, shamanism, or otherwise
– Your hands and palms often feel tingly – pins and needles, buzzing, throbbing, vibrating, or pulsating
– You’re attracted to crystals for their beauty and potential healing properties.
– You seek natural based healing methods, as alternatives to westernized medicine
– You experience frequent headaches or digestive issues
– You’re reading this list right now
How many are you able to check off?
What you do with this info is completely your own choice. You might decide to use it in order to pursue a recovery based career, to create your skills to heal yourself and others, as a validation to understand that what you are experiencing is something special, or a blend of all of the above.